International Forum of Food Industry and Packaging IFFIP is the major event of the packaging and food industry of Ukraine and is the connecting link between suppliers and manufacturers of equipment, packaging, and processing and manufacturing companies. IFFIP is represented by independent specialized exhibitions of Pack Fair, Food Expo, FoodTechMash, Bakery & Confectionery Industry.
The actuality of the subject area is caused by the demand for rapid development of food production, improvement of quality and safety due to packaging.
Exhibitions of the International Forum of Food Industry and Packaging IFFIP represent:
- Finished food products and beverages of Ukrainian and foreign production;
- Equipment for manufacture of food products, beverages, their pre-packing, bottling and packaging;
- All possible solutions for qualitative operation of enterprises in different areas of food industry: industrial automation, logistics, hygiene and other;
- Different types of packaging for food and non-food products;
- Equipment and technologies for packaging production;
- Raw materials for packaging production.
From year to year, IFFIP is visited by:
- Manufacturers and suppliers of food products, franchise networks selling finished food products;
- Representatives of retail networks, establishments of HoReCa segment and event-companies;
- Manufacturers of packaging products and equipment for its production;
- Producers of industrial goods who need packaging (pharmaceutists, manufacturers of souvenirs and toys, furniture and building materials producers, workers of agrarian companies and others).
Co-organizers and partners of IFFIP are:
Packagers Club of Ukraine
Bakers Association of Ukraine
- 10,000 sq. m. of exposition area
- more than 250 participants
- more than 8,000 visitors