The International Forum of Food Industry and Packaging IFFIP takes care about the domestic manufacturer and shows new possibilities for export. The conference “CUFTA in action – new possibilities for exporting from Ukraine to Canada” became a very important event of the forum, because such important questions were discussed:
- Advantages of CUFTA for food industry enterprises;
- Quotas and standards of the Canadian market;
- Market analysis - top 10 products;
- Environmental standards and opportunities in the organic products market;
- Overview of Canadian supermarket chains and their requirements (certification, private label)
The Ukrainian manufacturer needs to make many efforts to meet all the requirements of Canadian consumers, but because of great work and effort, unprecedented opportunities can be obtained. In Ukraine the Canada-Ukraine Trade and Investment Support (CUTIS) start its activity. This project is funded by the Government of Canada and is aimed at technical assistance to small and medium-sized businesses.