Today the International Forum of Food Industry and Packaging IFFIP 2016, the core event of Ukrainian food and packaging industry, has finished its work.
The IFFIP forum unites the key spheres of the market and showcases novelties and innovations having found their reflection in the exhibitions Food Expo, Pack Fair, FoodTechMash, and Bakery and Confectionery.
The IFFIP forum was organized by Kyiv International Contract Fair, the leader of exhibition business in Ukraine. Ukrainian Bakers Association provided support to the Forum, too.
Packagers Club of Ukraine acted as the co-organizer of the Pack Fair exhibition.
In 2016, the quantity indexes of IFFIP grew by 30%.
The following leading companies participated in the exhibitions: Pack Trade, KUMKAYA, GRANS Makina, Bakito, Impexmash, RPS Ltd, OMAG, Inta, Upakovochnye Tekhnologii, Lux-X, Sistema Ltd, Aronis Coding-Systems, Etisoft, Intermash, Plast-Box, Manuli, Camozzi, Festo, Bongard, New Project, Kontakt and many others
At the shows, unique developments of participating companies were presented, that had been prepared specially for the Forum.
The International Forum of Food Industry and Packaging IFFIP 2016 registered over 8,000 exhibitors.
Most important events of IFFIP 2016:
- Round table: “Modern problems of Ukrainian legislation on packaging waste”;
- Round table: “Bakery products in the aspect of healthy nutrition”;
- Conference: “Packaging of Ukraine and SaveFood initiative”;
- Conference: “Zone of the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA) - access to EU markets!”;
- Conference of young scientists: “Newest packaging technologies” for Ukrainian packaging manufacturers;
- Demonstrational workshops: “Ideal croissant”, baking of macaroons, mini desserts; “Esater for everyone! Ideal PANETTONE”;
- All-Ukrainian contest of bakery products: “Useful bread means healthy nation”;
- Winners awarding ceremony of Ukrainian contests 2016: “Ukrainian Packaging Star”, “Ukrainian Label Star”, “Future Packaging”;
- For the first time ever, the Forum offered the special demo zone “Packaging of the future”.
Kyiv International Contract Fair, organizer of the International Forum of Food Industry and Packaging IFFIP2016, expresses its gratitude to co-organizers, partners and visitors of the event and wishes everyone business success and development.
See you at the International Forum of Food Industry and Packaging in 2017!